Physical Bog Physics with us - easily
Guide to the lectures
The site is located a description of the lecture material, relating to the 8 sections of general physics. As a rule, the lectures are presented in three languages. Select the desired language lecture by logging in to the appropriate folder theme.
Search this site
- Lecture №1 The physical principles of mechanics. Kinematics. Frame of reference. Speed.
- Lecture №2 Acceleration. Tangential and normal components of acceleration. The kinematics of the rotational motion.
- Lecture №3 Dynamics of translational motion. Mass, the momentum of the body. 1 and 2 Newton's laws
- Lecture №4 Third law of Newton. The law of conservation of momentum. The law of gravity
- Lecture №5 Force. Types of forces. Elastic force. Hooke's law. The friction force and its species. Gravity and body weight.
- Lecture №6 Work and mechanical energy. The work force of gravity, the elastic force. Kinetic, potential, total energy.
- Lecture №7 The law of conservation of total mechanical energy for conservative and dissipative systems. Is elastic and inelastic collisions. Power.
- Lecture №8 Dynamics of rotational motion. Moment of inertia. Steiner theorem. The kinetic energy of a rotating body. Moment of force. The dynamic equation of rotational motion. Angular momentum. The law of conservation of angular momentum.
Molecular physics and thermodynamics
- Lecture №1 Fundamentals of molecular physics and thermodynamics. Molecular-kinetic theory of gases. Laws of ideal gases.
- Lecture №2 Mendeleev-Clapeyron equation. The basic equation of the molecular-kinetic theory of gases.
- Lecture №3 Maxwell's law of distribution of molecular velocities. Experience of Stern. Barometric formula. Boltzmann distribution. Experimental determination of the Avogadro constant.
- Lecture №4 The mean free path of the molecules. Effective diameter. Transport phenomena.
- Lecture №5 The first law of thermodyn. The number of degrees of freedom of the molecule. The Law on the uniform distribution of energy over the degrees of freedom of the molecule. Heat capacity.
- Lecture №6 Work gas. I law of thermodyn for isoprocess's. Adiabatic process.
- Lecture №7 Entropy. The second law of thermodyn. Heating and cooling machines. Carnot cycle and its efficiency
Electricity and direct current
- Lecture №1 Electrostatics. The electric field in the vacuum. Atomistic charge. The elementary charge. The law of conservation of charge. Coulomb's law.
(ссылка для скачивания docx. файла Лекции №1)
- Lecture №2 Electrostatic field. Tension of electrostatic field. The principle of superposition of fields. The lines of force of the vector E. Dipole. Dipole moment. Dipole field.
(ссылка для скачивания docx. файла Лекции №2)
- Lecture №3 Flux of a vector of tension. Gauss's theorem and its application to the calculation of the electrostatic field.
(ссылка для скачивания docx. файла Лекции №3)
- Lecture №4 The work force of the electrostatic field while moving charge. Potential nature of the field forces. Circulation of of a vector of tension. Potential. The link between the strength and potential. Gradient of potential. Equipotential surface. The calculation of the potential difference plane, two planes, cylinders, spheres, ball.
(ссылка для скачивания docx. файла Лекции №4)
- Lecture №5 The electric field in the dielectric. Conductors and insulators. Polar and non-polar molecules. Ionic crystals. Free and bound charges. Types of polarization. The field strength in the dielectric. Electric displacement. Theorem Gauss for the electrostatic field in the dielectric.
(ссылка для скачивания docx. файла Лекции №5)
- Lecture №6 Conductors in electrostatic field. The charge distribution in the conductor. The connection between the field strength at the surface of the conductor and the surface charge density. Capacitance conductors. Capacitors. The energy of the electrostatic field.
(ссылка для скачивания docx. файла Лекции №6)
- Lecture №7 Laws direct current. An electric current. The power and current density. EMF and voltage. Ohm's law.
(ссылка для скачивания docx. файла Лекции №7)
- Lecture №8 Dependence of the resistance of the conductor of temperature. Superconductors. Elementary classical theory of electrical conductivity of metals. Work and power current. Joule-Lenz law. Kirchoff's law for branched chain.
(ссылка для скачивания docx. файла Лекции №8)